Terms and conditions of use
The present terms and conditions determine your use of our website. You must accept these terms and conditions in full. If you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use our website.
These terms and conditions regulate the legal framework between the services provided by the site powder-and-sword.com and their utilization by the site user.
The site powder-and-sword.com is the property of Bati Performance Energie whose head office is located at: Les Maurissoux, 24620 Marquay, France. The director of publication is Michel Hamon.
All the copyright, intellectual property rights and material on our website are reserved.
The following article will define the different terms employed in this contract:
- Site user: this term designates all persons employing the site or one of its services.
- Website: this term designates powder-and-sword.com
The site permits the site user free access to the following services:
- viewing pages from our website in a web browser;
- employing the site forum.
You must not:
- edit or otherwise modify any material on or sold by our website;
- republish material from our website (including republication on another website);
- sell, or rent material from our website;
- exploit material from our website for a commercial purpose;
- redistribute material from our website.
We reserve the right to restrict access to our website, at our discretion.
You must not:
- take any action that causes damage to our website;
- conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities without our express written consent;
- interact with our website using any robot,
- use data collected from our website to contact individuals, companies or other persons or entities.
The terms of this contract may be modified by powder-and-sword.com at any time in our sole discretion without notice or explanation.
The validity period of this contract is undetermined and concerns the site user whenever he or she employs its services.
These terms and conditions are governed by French law. Any dispute related to these terms and conditions will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the court of Perigueux, France.
All contents you provide in the site forum must not be illegal or unlawful.
They must not:
- be obscene or indecent;
- infringe any copyright, database right, trade mark right, or other intellectual property right;
- constitute an incitement to commit a crime;
- be in breach of racial or religious hatred or discrimination legislation;
- or constitute spam.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
We will not be liable to you in respect of any business losses, including (without limitation) loss of or damage to profits, income, revenue, use, production, anticipated savings, business, contracts or commercial opportunities.
We will not be liable to you in respect of any loss or corruption of any data, database or software.
We will not be liable to you in respect of any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.